About our School
Our school is one in which candidates, faculty, and staff embrace the shared experiences of a diverse, international, professional-learning community.
The School, therefore, strives to facilitate diverse learning environments where knowledge becomes the means to foster goal attainment for all those involved in the learning process. This process necessitates the highest ethical standards, while emphasizing inquiry as the means-ends connection to enhancing reflective intelligence in a changing social, political, cultural and technological world.
To support its mission, the School is organized into two separate departments:
- Laura H. Dinehart Ph.D., Executive Director, ZEB 320, (305) 348-3790, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas G. Reio Jr., Ph.D., CPH, Assistant Dean of Graduate Studies, Professor, Department of Leadership and Professional Studies , ZEB 310A, (305) 348-2093, email@example.com
- Chrystian Tejedor, Assistant Director of Marketing and Public Relations, ZEB 310B, (305) 348-2860, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pierre-Yves Schoepp, Director of Information Technology, ZEB 268, (305) 348-6311, email@example.com
- Maria Fernandez, Chairperson, Department of Teaching and Learning, ZEB 268, (305) 348-0193, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caprila Almeida, Senior Administrative Assistant to Dr. Laura Dinehart, Executive Director, ZEB 320, (305) 348-3202, email@example.com
- Benjamin Baez Ph.D., Chairperson, Department of Leadership and Professional Studies, ZEB 313A, (305) 348-3214, firstname.lastname@example.org