The South Florida Education Research Conference (SFERC)
The 12th Annual South Florida Education Research Conference (SFERC) at Florida International University, Saturday June 1st, 2013
||Before May 1
||After May 1
|Students & Guests of Students
|Faculty, Alumni & Their Guests
Registration includes refreshments, lunch, and proceedings on USB Flash Drive. Please provide payment, along with the registration form, to the Office of Graduate Studies, ZEB 310, 11200 Tamiami Trail, Miami, FL 33199, or mail to Ms. Caprila Almeida (email@example.com).
*Authors, moderators, and volunteers are expected to pay the registration fee.
Mr. Alberto M. Carvalho
Superintendent, Miami-Dade County Public Schools
Lunch Panel Discussion
What can South Florida colleges of education do to improve K-12 education?
Moderator: Delia C. Garcia, EdD, Dean, College of Education, Florida International University
- Craig A. Mertler, PhD, Dean, Ross College of Education, Lynn University
- Isaac Prilleltensky, PhD, Dean, School of Education and Human Development, University of Miami
- Susan Neimand, PhD, Director, School of Education, Miami Dade College
- Sara S. Malmstrom, PhD, Dean of the Graduate School, Keiser University
- Mildred Berry, PhD, Dean, School of Education, Florida Memorial University
- H. Wells Singleton, PhD, Dean, Fischler School of Education, Nova Southeastern University
To download the registration form, click here
Maps and Directions
The purpose of the South Florida Education Research Conference (SFERC) is to enhance the existing culture of research in colleges and universities in South Florida. The conference provides a meaningful vehicle for the preparation, mentorship, and presentation of scholarly work by students, faculty, and alumni.
Click here to learn more about the conference.
Participating universities: Florida International University, DeVry University, Miami Dade College, Florida Memorial University, Lynn University, Johnson & Wales University, Keiser University, Barry University, and Nova Southeastern University.