The Annual South Florida Education Research Conference welcomes your support. The purpose of SFERC is to enhance the existing culture of research in colleges and universities in South Florida. The conference provides a meaningful vehicle for the preparation, mentorship, and presentation of scholarly work by students, faculty, and alumni. The conference welcomes paper submissions that report on conceptual and empirical research that falls in one of several paper categories and is related to different aspects of education, including K-12, higher and community education in all fields, lifelong learning, and corporate training in local, national, and international contexts.
In order to conduct a successful conference, we need sponsors to assist us with the conference costs. Ways in which your company can assist include.
- Sponsor conference luncheon ($1,750)
- Sponsor conference breakfast ($1,500)
- Sponsor conference afternoon snacks ($450)
- Sponsor conference breakfast snacks ($250)
- Provide lanyards/badge holders (Approx. 175 with the organization’s logo)
- Provide raffle prizes or gift cards for presenter awards
- Set up Exhibitor Table in order to interact with conference participants and display materials ($100)
- Place an advertisement in the conference program:
- $100 for full page (black & white)
- $ 50 for half page (black & white)
- $ 25 for quarter page (black & white)
- Make a monetary donation
We would be delighted if one of your representatives could join us for the conference which includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, and presentations by renowned faculty and their students. You may also like to consider setting up a table (for $100) in the Wolfe University Center to display your promotional materials and speak personally with conference participants.
If you are interested in becoming SFERC sponsor, please contact Tonette S. Rocco, PhD, email@example.com so we can finalize the details for a mutually beneficial promotional sponsorship.