In order to ensure that the School of Education and Human Development complies with the regulations of the hosting districts all public, charter, and private school placements must be arranged through the Office of Clinical Experiences.
To obtain a placement, students need to bring a valid security clearance card (Miami-Dade County) or badge (Broward County) and a copy of their course schedule to the Office of Clinical Experiences in ZEB 130, Monday-Friday, 9am–5pm.
Please be aware of the following policies:
- All placements must be arranged through the Office of Clinical Experiences.
- All students must be fingerprinted and cleared before beginning field experience hours.
- Placement requests must be arranged before the mandatory school Orientation.
- Students must attend Orientation to comply with district and building policies as set forth by the building administrator.
- Students must demonstrate professional behavior and appropriate attire at all field sites.